11/03/2023

Home (the interior usage of your space and time)

Well, when nick used to be....its a lot of those mechanic guys are around, they storage those Home Depot wood. Meaning you don't put those small tiny ash wood into your pawn, or finger, or nails. You have a glove or nick is the maid, he goes and be creative, other than me doing anything of that?

No he doesn't need to tell me, I watch him.

You know what I see funny thing....you imagine something about a girl like me, in front of the stainless table, you mean like Iron Chef reading a recipe and an apron? Isn't I show you all the food? Something I am missing here?




Your character is scared to scream

or tear every 2 mins?


Your character was not to lead, so its to collecting information

to sell.


The leadership of the guys or the leadership of the girl.

oh ~~~


You know this we rehearsal the last thousand times, me and Shane has to watch per groups of the luggage at the food court, the rest of them to go and hunting the food.

I have a what 10 groups + the family members or the original family member without the 10+. So just the Flower Thousand Bones (the relative parents not dead + us + next bracket) - its where I watching the luggage with the security guard, and Shane, or Justin Timberlake or Nick (98 Degree), they just meant they all going or they stay behind watching their own teammate all that stuffs on the ground. You know how it looks like.

Whichever these Weasley position they all trying to sound youngest + useful.


Correct, I have seen it. I talked about it around 2018-2020. It was in China.

That time doesn't have any boyband. 

They staying on their phone sitting there, not they are watching the luggage, they have this phone cannot get rid of. Use their eyes watching every passing by human, crossing us .....and please SCREAM!


oh ~ I understand they have the agent.

You have one best friend. Great ! Anything else?!~~~



I used to remember when in the high school, any of the field trip or the middle school or the grade school, its a hotel. I remember that. When I gone to America, that is one thing doesn't exist. The field trip anywhere. I sleep in my perfect home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...