11/03/2023

American supposes to run all of you, but you all not the main character, trying to say...they owe to you.


None of that are true. 

You are just the side role.

But let's say someone is quiet like me, for saying following the alternative media says and look at these TV monitor with the different eyes. I can just quiet myself away and decide. It won't matter is here or they put me anywhere. I sit in that quiet room.

Figure it out. You put a very bad head thinking if you don't get in the teacher's union, or the doctor's path at 20 years ago. You cannot make it that pressure load.  You cannot answer your parents why you fail life, or for the rest of your life.

I was a vegetarian and we have those precepts, so I never gonna height to find a job in America, and everyone around me will tell me they have the jobs. Really. I devastated? No....every year, each year, how that God intend, you given that humility to figure it out.

I can only do the right things first 2014. I didn't do, I figure it out the second thing. I don't really have a mood to die, I will tell you that. Nothing at all, or else it will never be on the TV.

Tell me about Craig Ballantyne, tell me about Eben Pagan, tell me about Ronan Keating. Because everyone else might be irrelevant.

I say what.... here. (7:11)



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...