11/03/2023

I personally tell you ....


Originally, all these good intend = everyone works in the right direction. As the full groups, you might get lucky to say seeing the Congress or the American President. None of you can shut up to becoming the one group. That's why.

  1. I can guess, its like that because those are the classify materials.
  2. You keep imagine if ONE person from classify can be showing you right there beside a President
  3. You are just a citizen.
  4. You have no style, no rank, no skill, no family background.. Not those classify human, not the height, not the look, not the achievement or their IQ power is not this low. Suburban. They have other things to do. To sound rightly just stand there its a normal human standing correctly.
  5. It will never happen because your first indicating were not told to me. Tell me, why?
  6. You imagine a certain thing, it never happened for the 20 years.
  7. Or its the political upheaval. I told you all the truth about the guy's attention and that love.
  8. The pollical idea. Those do exist, and I think that is how I was born. It may not be a forceful match up. Its just ....democracy reason until I was born, everything separate. The political views. It might be its their own personal choice.
  9. Taiwan always been going toward the democracy, that time and later on.
  10. I think they given a lot of the freedom even today China, that some of those freedom do exist, just not say. Wishing people to grow up their IQ problem.
  11. For example, Dean's that girl. I told him. I just don't know where Justin to go and find that girl from UB Justin. But let's say that girl listen to Justin and knowing I exist, she can just come to talk to me. 
  12. She may or may not need that Dean now, or like to be around.
  13. You saying if Dean care about it.
  14. What kind of the guy, or just a friendship, she can just always be a little be thoughtful at least, not one relationship fallen, she goes away. 
  15. Even that, some will never retain, you all just keep vola in the time being.
  16. Anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...