11/04/2023

Space Program, where are you?


I am talking to Shane, my lunch time. Their concert night time....or he went to sleep.

uh....I think that might be a joke. Tesla Biography, 50,000 dollars.

On Harry.

He doesn't have anyone anymore in life. What I told them the jobs MD 6+2 are real. Its a real job, must deliver. There is Hailey's Dad, Adam's Dad, their missionary, ever since 2014. He knows how that looks ....oh ! Shane they were behind. I never grow up they exist, I can tell you that. England is the furthest away corner in my memory and I gone to where the furthest of my home...furthest. Just imagine that, that sound like a reality at all.

Harry Potter I remember that garbage in 2014, and now Hailey 26, and there is a brother. Everyone in my classmate has a brother.

Its your getting married things, or your dad calling for a doctor from? America, these MD 6+2 meeting the MD 4+2 on that basic sense, he seeking any medical care attention? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...