11/03/2023

The girls that have the hair fallen off, she had a real house.

Some very quiet people, they exist in some of the traveling to abroad people.

Even when I was in UK, a Taiwan girl saying she moves her entire family to the new development somewhere. In the car, I hear those things. Someone would to that as early as her university life in this....what state this I will never get in the pharmacy school to imagine I have a major.

These people are those very quiet human. So you mix up.

Me and the rest of them.


You mistaken 1) the money reason. 2) the power reason its the upper to go argument. 3) If you all step on me, you step all over the outside, and they put me in a bad position and saying they have the election going on, on whom's faces?

3) those really quiet human, are limited. Not necessary the head space, it might be just the life experience, they got to many places, or including failure in their life, they learn of something the humanity is very very cold. They were not me.

4) They didn't rise up by a simple brain issue if not saying the IQ or the talent.

5) None of them can take it you to be flashy, not because it is a choice. There is no back-up.

6) Unless you are so sure the argument is putting through

7) You will never see anymore this continental vs. sea islander.

Issues.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...