11/03/2023

You are not talking with my side of the perspective?

You mean you yourself at the court, with the Judge in side the court room. Did I say, talking to your parents and you are not using my perspective? Technically I think its a social media to get to online timing, 20 years ago no UK because the facebook was the second semester or the second year I was in UB, Dean told me. Everyone is pump up. I was using the UB Micro, remember?

You join an on-line chat talk.

Each UB and UK deliver a website, and you listing your name or first name, and you introducing yourself with a lot more clear photo, or your business, or you all cluster behind. Telling everyone that yellow page which one are you. UB might be 1000 people. 

All your waist line photo below included.


A lot of sense in your English (7:36)

Here






No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...