11/02/2023

I am cleaning up my feet.

You might so distort your feet, you don't even know, because the height you cannot see. I have a very small, tiny cut, its very red already. I used to have those very thick layer. I don't have the last knife, so long ago. 

I try to use the small blade imagine the TV. Its to hard. I use the longer knife I know, I feel so much better. (I need to lean on the right so much, the birds things). The year I say was bad...I did try a several things. So right now, its almost to the skin bloody red, that close to the skin. No more like it used to be. I have to be careful. This is what the girls go and talk about....none of you will ever talk about it. 


What does the girls talk about it again?

Like the 4 limbs things, the warm up, or just meant....no matter what warm up and feel it?

You spent a lot of the time in your mouth, you use a brain particular thinking to justify a lot of the things are not what it meant, but you doing wrong to get your way. All your life its to lie. 

You can live like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...