11/02/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ When me and nick, one of us have to make money

You know what that means? Per yearly I figure it out the next step. I don't freak it out me or with him at that part, or saying he has the parents or I don't have...one of those stupidest arguments. 

Right, Zawanna...I got 2 handicap, the only things I know of.  They have the fear, or cannot operate too many things, everything from that cutting board to learn one step at a time. Some people have to be beside, explaining things from here to there. Sometimes just stay next by, its very simple on my parts. 

Sometimes carried the grocery store food. Sometimes just take the trash out, sometimes check this, wipe that, clean this, wipe all that. Check the plants, check the sink. My own bedding, my own bathroom, my desk, my own very room, all that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...