11/04/2023

My eyes cannot open, the birds keep doing this small small lower voice talking talking talking outside.


The small voice?

No, I think its Laura and Adam. Its I heard yesterday...something might be a lot of the girls they pray at something to get that thing, so Adam is the one, her parents say that. Because right now that is the congregation of the Buddhism. She knows well what that means. What it means to exchange the wish and well thought with the things she needs. Not the Bible doctrine, God's will to be done. It will always be her will. So she knows what it means.


I would say Tim Cook's sister outside. This is the first stop, when the ET looked ....because sometimes those military buzz behind, without the God they think they heard, they went to find some data. Laura and me were often eat together that time. 

The ET will tell you when they come back that data,....its coincident, so they put that data down, to record. Because that is the first stop, but they understand why the military freak out. He went near to me, to Rebecca and Eddie bear. 


(So the last post, they told me, that is = the buzz, so shaking tearful Rebecca buzz)

He went ....to Germany. There is another Anna. I guess Smallville freak the military out too.

Right, Grey they are normal staff. They are old, so they are mature in the human form too.  No, they know if I know that.....oh no.  ET they are old, and they are stable, so they are not the shaking left or right, or quarrel, or running thin, or worry, or the military job is to scream, a whole group went to the air (roof) of that thing.


It might be a lot more Grey did. Because Tim Cook is not .....all that you say one best friend means? That is a whole lot difference you meant anything else combine. No. But on the Earth sphere, you all wishing people well, why not. 

THAT is when I freak out !!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...