11/04/2023

I don't need you all Christian those military to wish me well. I need to know the sociology department anything those files.

I don't need to be wish well ANYTHING, I want to hear the truth. No, I leave. That time still that same decision. I will never get in that pharmacy school. Also I like that flash that page. 

If Jame's stealing, NO! I hate that feeling more and more.


What is the second case of the Japanese Capsule?

a. It is a homeless.

b. has the still existing parents, like 30 years old, they are 50 years old.

c. The parents the mother still young, the father afraid, and he gets older and older look.

d. He scribble on the piece of the paper inside the capsult.

e. He is a normal IQ.

f. But this type of the person.....they choose that life.

g. Let's say, the military restrain you. You have no choice, you gone to those capsult, you know its temporary.

h. Those capsult is side by each other, so he came by to say hi.

You feel friendly. But let's say, "Do you have a pen? or a tissue? I saw someone walking there or pass by, be careful your night time. "


You will scream never end.  You don't have the friends already, but you feel friendly and he knows that. 

I never stop screaming, I already told you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...