11/04/2023

oh no, I am not that serious, but they all are. I pull that Wing's image in his very real life, that envrionment, oh no, its crispy air.

He does a real job, might be Dean too. Tamang is not. He is compete and compared, but he already got nailed. Not that crispy, you think you are right all the time.

oh no, I scream !!!!!


Nick is old, he should be dead, but he retired. If me and him kill each other, its 2 people dead. Inside that one space without anyone, any argument. I stop talking long time ago.

I think Loki is a happy those not exactly Mathrew McCongeny, but they need their dad looking like, its important Jack Frost. (1998), whatever that wish to be.

But saying....he meant their son to becoming like this crispy air like Wing, I don't think he is like that. No. I cannot see it, since Middleton only cooks, meaning they are all indoor, relax? Slow, sluggish, dying felt? or this is not one of those compile portfolio resume in CV calls?

You mean phone card slut in those plastic wide spread open credit card holder. SMCH has. She describes them in madness. Something about she went to Florida in America. That is what people should do. 

Hank does 50 credit cards. 

Tina went so ....clear about that, they stay together for that.


Wait...

Otter - Ma Ko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNibao09DnI

Something going on inside your frame camera. Are you thirsty, those needle kids to your mouth, you drink? Left side of your mouth. Tell me, or tell him?



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...