11/04/2023

When people really get on a job, like Wing those age....they meant it they switch their mind set from the facebook to Linkedin.

Meaning they get really really compete and compared, VERY. 

They either think they did a great perfect job, or they really are just like one of them. They are only,...boys. They make them believe the score, or they know they got those score true. That is fine. But....if I say to NASA, no I thought it was funny you trying to tell me my calculation date to a contract was, I coming near last year = I being funny, true. 

Sailor Moon, I used to love that growing up.

This one story, all right, pretending, and in case how to pretend.....so I did.

But now I think different. No, you had some other things going on with the Blackness darkness them. oh no ...well you mean the Linkedin is the a serious issue thing on the social media from your organization !!!

(I scream)

I live at home, this are nothing but the home owner manual, WE will never be anything TV. I will tell them, how many handicap gang up me, any buzz. Home owner manual meaning just like our neighbor, growing old and die.


no...not anything they Kerry says. I whistle and bell runs off. I have the family members at home. And those Prince, or one of them 2, has the geography or the astronomy. His dad will not make me, but if he asked me, I can just pass it to him, he stays there next 10 years. They have a mode how to rise high to the daily military or any crowd ...the military girls included. 


I ... may not doing any of that. The way how I do the explaination all meant it was for the education because I lecture these 194. oh no...I stop. They probably if they admin any page, they won't be education them like per image say from NASA, just because its funny.

oh no...me and Prince William is different but I will be glad he does his job too.

no, I exit it. 


These 194, I won't care what they think, no more education.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...