11/04/2023

Meghan hanging like her, left side cheek, to right side cheek (red neck)

I am sure soon enough all this rocks so heavy on the neck, the water you cannot breath....just like that Tamang.

The female judge like my mother those tear, or debbit, or like Hailey's dad, meaning vent to know, or the kids don't let you know something, they wish to find out.

"What else."

I didn't swap anything in the last 30 years, don't you suppose to know. I don't actually which story told to me might 1000x worse, I already warning you, but there is a certain thing, correct. I tell you all of it, almost. That is as much as I can know.


Like the last website, right....I can only describe that. I think...Ella Enchanted its a couple story.

But I don't know too many people included inside just Kentucky south near the border, only that crowd, which couple. I am guessing, no, I wasn't told. I guess by the analyze part if its the ending of Da Vinci Code.

I guessing why we need to find that one couple?! No, I wasn't told. I seen so many face, but all these girls never told me whom they be with, or the guys. Never.


I say in the public 20 years pass, you cannot do any of that. I was meant real. I cannot do anything. Not really. But I imagine if were, because....it might be they wish to solve it. I cannot. Its not like that. it will start with.... "A couple", but too wide spread. People might be dead, or something combine. It might be that and that.

Right. Because Laura I heard if that time someone told her that, she wishes to keep that part. I won't, but she will or at least why don't you tell her. 


I think my side, that is all right, but my heart beat skipping one beat. That you make me unstable, because it might be everyone behind shaking, you are just the mortal. 

No, I gone to City of Hope, and then UB. The fate law, no. I told that in the lawsuit earlier. I claim exactly I claim. I don't need that. Not that, not the fate law. No. 

Its....Tamang will never be the monk, even if Nick get on. And he did. Or, something keep getting swap, and I have no idea whom. Correct, Adam might. 

I prefer that is the correct reason, right. But my heart skip, you have any other reason? The capsult human, NO! Both side, NO!.

But if you listing that 2 things for me, that is the reality. I will tell you, that is a horror. I cannot describe to you at all, my money. It is like Fanny's husband looks like the American!

That is a horror. 

That is a horror. 

That is a horror. 

That is a horror. 

That is a horror. 

I never stop screaming, never stop. No, you need the surveillance, right.

Correct, I only care about that, NOT 1), and never 2) the capsule human. I know what that is. Trumpet's son-in-law. Those. Adam Levine those video. 

I never stop screaming. I happy for them, but if in 2014, I realize what Levine was saying....that is 1. and 2...going on. if I know its all the capsule human, I never stop screaming. 

The homeless is one. 

No, there is another kind. Its a wealth son can do that to their parents too in Japan. They have a very very very high ego, everyone must beg them, that case type. 

It may not be, so saying the homeless, that is all right. Still, I already told you, anything money with the red, starting is every horror. If you just put a room someone screaming never end. 

I am that type.

Not on the money, and NEVER on a kid's gonna grow up life without the education. I never stop screaming. I told you like I claim, that is a criminal act, similar to the movies. Someone kills someone. Its a criminal act, you produce a kid, to lie to the money, lie to ROC. 


I growing up in what way, I know how it feels. You don't put another life in the life in itself.  No one has the judgement inside the brain, other than me. I know that, I admit that. So NO~ never will have any kid. 

Because most kid guessing, or that Ryoya, looks like my brother, forgotton one thing, that one camera all that money gone. 

You put all that on the TV, its a theft from someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...