11/04/2023

Nicky, this is like 5:30 in the morning....the crane or that skycrapper up which floors, the wind is cold.

No, you are not Inelia benz, I tell Mark myself. You laying flat on the mountain Red River Manga.

I asked you, if you were GED, one day yes.

One day not.

When the boys doesn't have the IQ, it will seem to the other parts or any part of the, rather, odd to say, someone whom didn't evolution this far, to say thus far, whether that English were the pen ni  you yourself I say what not things? 

Is that your speech in a week? Because none of the people understand the English, I tell you, and the microphone so echo, technically I listen to the music, my head space gone to a different world, I won't even know what you guys do on that stage, not really. Not very interested.

But I could see from my seat if that is what you wish to know.

The foreign language to me in the music, were in the 90s. It never changes. I born here, I school the madarin. Iron Man 3 that Mandarin. No one here they understand the English I am telling you too many times. Its not a little bit. Its forever cannot process the sounding, or the pronouciation. Anything else?

(Someone around there, cannot see a guy or a girl press the buzz)

A liberal human. In Europe all that troubles you, your very life inside all around. Its not a job. Its you. Its a girl. Conan, lower your head, has the eyes glasses, painting all black on you, its the black hair. tie behind, thin. Your left side cheek sew to right side cheek. I cannot describe you the reality? 

The human never requires to learn, remember....that.

The first one is Joann looking, this is the second girl. Secretary? 


Remember the phone line got cut, that city won't have the exit. At all. 

No one but me the only exist, everyone seeing you all photo line up. The whole city. No exit. Remember me....

End game, that women hanging in the air to Trump looking fat giant guy.

Craig Ballantyne....


Well, Make she smile and laugh, Big lala means...

jumping in the life, happy happy. Make a film.

Air it.

This is the whole cosmo mocking time, entire ireland get up and clap.

Next will kneel without the legs per shine bone I meant.


(Congregation, laugh a min. Its funny....these citizen has a buzz) 

I used to have a buzz, but it stopped, all in some room. No more sound. It was everyday pushing it. You know what I mean it. 

Remember I want the horror of each person's life, not just every word.....you testing my patient....on these legal measurement you all doing it on purpose never stop hurting me.

Per gun hand, including Johnny my father.

Remember the best friend, all foamily dead, then the best friend same age like him with him all dead.

That is the best scenario, tested...if everyone will be dead.

Parts.


When the people get old, and wishing someone to do things for them, because otherwise its a begging.....this American medical board done on purpose, its every word I don't say....

It will be nothing but bloody torment, you keep fun fun fun having 3 meals. 

Really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

MB needs to speech

Today is Sunday ...